As a full-service agency, we work with carriers that provide coverages not offered by many Aviation Brokers. Below is a list of coverage we can offer in addition to the UAV policy to help operators with additional coverage requirements. Please Email Evan Garmon for more information about the extra coverages we offer and to discuss any insurance requirements you may have for working with your customers.
- Hull and Liability
- Workers Compensation
-Manufacturer Products Liability
-Cyber & Data Breach Liability
-Building and Property
-Inland Marine/Equipment coverage
-Commercial Owned, Hired, Non-owned Auto
-Umbrella & Excess
-Non-Owned UAV Liability
-Consider limits of $1,000,000 or more. Some carriers will allow for lower limits, but our experts recommend paying the few extra hundred dollars to get the $1 million in coverage. We have the ability to write up to $300,000,000 on a UAV policy should business operations warrant those high of limits.
- Physical damage coverage/hull coverage can be considered as well. Self-Insuring units under $1,500 of value may be a more affordable option in the long run. A 5% deductible will also factor in to cover all costs in the event of a loss.
- Cameras, sensors and other payloads along with ground equipment can be covered on the same policy as long as the UAV is covered for physical damage.
- Our standard UAV policy offering will come with medical payments, premises, and non-owned UAV coverage for UAVs under 55 lbs that you rent or lease for less than 30 days. Personal injury may be included for no additional charge if there is no major publishing exposure.
- Having a Standard Operations Procedures Manual is recommended, but is not required at this time, We can provide a free template for policyholders if needed.
- Certificates of insurance can be produced for no additional premium on request.
- Premium payment options are available through our partner Capital Premium Finance for accounts with cash flow concerns.
We are passionate about helping the UAV industry grow and prosper. Our commitment to our clients is to provide quick, turn-key service and fast turnaround times.
Advising your company on insurance requirements you may come across sets us apart from other agencies and will help you to land more work.
For more information about UAV insurance, contact our industry expert, Evan Garmon at Evan@harpenauinsurance.com.